It’s important to us that this site is accessible to everyone. The site has been designed to meet the New Zealand Government web standards and accessibility best practice.
If you believe any of our content is not as accessible as it could be, or your requirements are not being met, please contact us.
Using shortcut keys to navigate this web site
Shortcut keys enable you to move around and use the web site without a mouse. The Tab and Enter keys enable users to move around the web site without a mouse.
The "Skip to Main Content" link allows users to skip past the navigation links to the main content on the page.
Increasing the size of text and screen view on this web site
You can also increase the size of the text displayed on your screen to make viewing content easier. Hold the Ctrl key down and press the + key to increase your screen view and text size, and Ctrl - to reduce the screen view and text size.
Turning off style sheets in a web browser
Some users may experience contrast issues. Turning off style sheets in your web browser will allow you to see a text-only version of this web site.
How to turn off Style Sheets in different web browsers
- Via the gear icon, choose the "CSS" tab > "Disable All Styles"
Firefox (Win and Mac)
- Via the menu toolbar, choose: "View" > "Page Style" > "No Style"
- Via the Web Developer Toolbar, choose: "CSS" > "Disable Styles" > "All Styles"
If the Web Dev Toolbar is installed, people can use this keyboard shortcuts:
- Command + Shift + S (Mac)
- Control + Shift + S (Win)
Internet Explorer 8
- Via the menu toolbar, choose "View" > "Style" > "No Style"
Internet Explorer 7
- Via the IE Developer Toolbar menu: Disable > All CSS
Internet Explorer 6
- Via the Web Accessibility Toolbar, choose "CSS" > "Disable CSS"
- Via the menu, choose "Page" > "Style" > "User Mode"
- Via the menu toolbar, choose "Develop" > "Disable Styles"