- 16 Nov 2016
- 16 Nov 2016
Where: Ocean Road Community Centre, Paraparaumu Beach
Kāpiti Coast District Council and Volunteer Kāpiti invite you to the next free training in our series of practical and creative workshops for community organisations.
Sustainable Funding is a one day workshop that helps organisations to develop a sustainable funding plan. It is jam packed with practical ideas, information and advice, and we guarantee that you’ll leave with a list of things you can’t wait to get started on.
You will have the chance to explore fundraising through donations, sponsorship, grants, contracts, membership, social enterprise and traditional fundraising events. What combination will work for you?
In this workshop you will discover:
- The 7 Key Income Streams for Non-Profit Organisations. Are you using them all, and if not, how can you get started?
- The difference between donations, sponsorship and grants. What does it take to secure them all?
- Why traditional fundraising activities are important and how you can make the most of them.
- Why it’s the same people doing all the work and how you can get more people involved in your fundraising efforts.
- How to increase your income by doing what you already do – but by doing it better.
- How to develop a sustainable funding plan so you can stop scrambling for cash
What others say:
“Possibly the most useful seminar I have been to in recent years. Really practical, relevant information delivered extremely well.” Susan Warren, COMET Auckland
“Totally worth it! Great value and an enjoyable and inspiring experience.” Micheal Hermen, Prisoner Aid and Rehabilitation Trust
Kerri Tilby-Price, Facilitator / Trainer
Kerri has worked in and for the community sector for 20 years. She has worked as a manager, a volunteer and a consultant, and currently is a trustee for two charitable trusts. Her passion lies with grass-roots groups who are committed to making a difference, no matter how hard they have to work to make it happen.
Kerri is described as a dynamic speaker and ‘terrific storyteller’ who engages her audience right from the get-go. Whether she is speaking to 10 people or 100, she has the unique ability to actively include the audience in her presentation.
REGISTER NOW! LIMITED PLACES SO REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL
COST: FREE for Kāpiti Coast Organisations
RSVP: Phone 04 905 8884 / 06 364 6887