- Guide to cycling, walking and bridleway trails on the Kāpiti Coast (PDF, 1.84 MB)
- Council Strategies
- Stride 'n' Ride FAQs (PDF, 225.17 KB)
- Mackays to Peka Peka cycleway, walkway and bridlewaylaunch
- CWB Network Planning Document 2015 (PDF, 1.39 MB)
Stride 'n' Ride Kāpiti Coast
Our district has a great network of cycling, walking and bridleway trails that are safe and accessible for people of all ages and levels of fitness. To make it easy for you to get out and explore our trails we've designed a new easy-to-read map. The map lists ten trails covering more than 100 kilometres of the Kāpiti Coast so load up your bike, grab your walking shoes and get out and explore all that our district has to offer.
Stride 'n' Ride Map now available! Check out our showing the best pathways for getting around or pick one up from any of our service centres.
As the Peka Peka to Ōtaki Expressway nears completion you will be able to cycle or walk between Peka Peka and Ōtaki on a purpose built 3m wide shared path. Council will look at making new local connections to this facility once it has opened.
Please share any thoughts or suggestions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related links of interest:
- NZTA - A shared pathway
- NZTA - Separated cycleways
- Stuff.co.nz - Road to NZ's brave new cycling world will have plenty of bumps, so how will we do it?
Want more information?
Contact: Programme Manager CWB
Phone: 04 296 4700