The entrance to Paraparaumu Domain on the corner of Aorangi and Tutanekai Street is framed by the Paraparaumu War Memorial gates, which list the names of fallen soldiers from WWI and WWII.
One of our District's top rugby fields is situated on one side of the domain and twilight soccer, cricket, and athletics on the other side.
Access to the playground, soccer fields, athletics track, and the Kāpiti Petanque Club is further down Aorangi Road.
The playground has recently been updated and there are a lot of fun things for little ones to play on. The park has swings for all ages and abilities - a baby swing, child swing, bucket swing, and a special needs swing.
- 1x Athletics track (field 2) (summer)
- 1x Cricket block (summer)
- 1x Senior rugby field (field 1) (winter)
- 2x Junior fields (field 2) (winter)
- Book Paraparaumu Domain
- Is the sports field open for play?
- Paraparaumu Track and Field Club
- Paraparaumu Rugby Club
- Kāpiti Old Boys Cricket Club
- Kāpiti Petanque Club
- Paraparaumu Domain Management Plan
- Map my run