Te Atiawa Park
Te Atiawa Park covers large area and spans many sports codes.
The field, accessed off Donovan Road is home to the Kāpiti Softball and Baseball Club in the summer and Paraparaumu Junior Rugby Club in the winter.
On the corner of Percival Road and Donovan Road you'll find the Kāpiti BMX track and a newly refreshed playground.
The freshly synpave surfaced courts are used by netballers is the winter and tennis in the summer. These courts are a real asset to Kāpiti, please follow the rules displayed at the entrance gates if you are going to use them.
Public toilets are located between the BMX track and the courts.
- 2x Softball diamond (field 1) (summer)
- 4x Cricket wicket (artificial) (summer)
- 10x Tennis courts (summer)
- 1x Senior rugby field (winter)
- 1x 3/4 rugby field (winter)
- 2x Junior rugby field (field 2) (winter)
- 6x Mini rugby field (field 2) (winter)
- 10x Netball Courts (winter)
- Book Te Atiawa fields
- Are the sports fields open for play?
- Te Atiawa Management Plan
- Paraparaumu Junior Rugby Club
- Kāpiti Softball and Baseball Club
- Netball Kāpiti
- Kāpiti BMX