Funding workshop for community organisations.
Are you a Community Organisation?
This workshop is designed to support community organisations by strengthening connections and knowledge in the funding world
Speak face-to-face with funding organisations about grants, criteria, the application process and everything in between
Tuesday 10 March
Ōtaki Presbyterian Church
245 Mill Road Ōtaki
There are two sessions to choose from:
- Morning Session: 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Afternoon Session: 1.30pm – 4pm
Booking is essential as spaces are limited.
What to expect
Before the day:
- You will receive a reminder email before the event
- The email will also include basic information from the funders such as what they do and don’t fund, helpful hints and web links
- It is important that you read these before you attend, it will help you decide who to talk to on the day
On the day:
- Your session will start with introductions and housekeeping, then you will break into small groups to speak face-to-face with the funders.
- There will be time limits so everyone gets a chance to talk to each funder
- Hot drinks and morning/afternoon tea provided
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Generosity New Zealand
- JR McKenzie Trust
- Wellington Community Trust
- Nikau Foundation
- New Zealand Community Trust
- Kāpiti Coast District Council Grant information Kiosk
For queries contact Hanna.email@example.com