A - Z council services and facilities

You can locate some of our facilities and services here.


Objecting to an alcohol licence

Any person who has a 'greater interest' in the application for an alcohol licence than the public generally may object to the grant or renewal of that licence.  The Sale & Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 The object of section 4 of this Act is: (a) The sale,...

Official Information Requests

Requests for official information can be made by any person.  Requests can be made either in writing or verbally however, it is helpful to be clear and concise about the information you are requiring.  Your information request can be made by letter, fa...

Our cycleways, walkways and bridleways

Our District has a great network of cycling, walking and bridleway trails that are safe and accessible for people of all ages and levels of fitness. The options are endless and it's a great way to get out and enjoy the scenery of the Coast with family...