A - Z council services and facilities

You can locate some of our facilities and services here.


Quakecheck your house

How would your house stand up in an earthquake? New Zealand Master Builders Federation and Certified Builders Association offer a service that assesses your house to determine if there are parts of it which need earthquake strengthening. A qualified...