Gull New Zealand Ltd, Amohia Street
|Start date||5 March 2020|
|Closing date||5.00pm, 2 April 2020|
|Location||Amohia Street, Paraparaumu
The application site is legally described as Part Lot 1 DP 77182 & Section 8 SO 38192
|Resource consent reference number||RM180138|
|Name of applicant||Gull New Zealand Ltd|
|Applicant's address for service||
C/- Hayson Knell Consultants
Attn: Tracy HaysonEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Type of consent sought||Land use|
Description of application
The applicant proposes to establish and operate a 24-hour service station that does not comply with the standards relating to the following:
- vehicle movements
- transport and access
- earthquake hazards (BIC 3 category building)
- major traffic activity.
The full copy of the application and submissions forms can be found below.
Please contact Yolanda Morgan at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this application.
- RM180138 - Application for Resource Consent - Gull Service Station - Amo...
- RM180138 - Beca Peer Review of Transport Assessment - Amohia Street, Par...
- RM180138 - Further Information Request - Gull Service Station Amohia St...
- RM180138 - Further Information Provided Traffic 2 - Gull Service Station...
- RM180138 - Further Information Provided Transport Assessment - Gull Serv...
- RM180138 - Notification Report - Gull NZ Ltd - Amohia Street Paraparaumu...
- RM180138 - Public Notice - Gull Nz Ltd - Amohia Street Paraparaumu
- RM180138- Updated Plan Set - Gull Service Station - Amohia Street
The application can be viewed during normal business hours at Kāpiti Coast District Council Office, 175 Rimu Road, Paraparaumu.
Submissions must be received at the Council office by 5.00pm on Thursday 2 April 2020. You are also required to send a copy of your submission to the applicant (on the address above) as soon as reasonably practicable after you have served your submission on the Kāpiti Coast District Council.
To be advised.