Information for Kāpiti Arts Trail participants
On this page, you'll find what you need to know as a participant in the Kāpiti Arts Trail. Welcome to our 21st year!
Nau mai, Haere mai ki Te Ara Toi o Kāpiti! We are updating this page fairly regularly, so do check in if you have questions before contacting us. – Rosie
Accounts have been sent out. If you didn’t receive an email from our Accounts Team, please let us know immediately.
If you're really struggling, we will hold some help sessions. We're using JotForm, which you can access from any device. You need:
- Your images ready to upload digitally
- Answers to questions about you and your art.
- You'll need to fill out all the compulsory fields before you progress to the next question.
- You can save as you go.
- When you hit save, the form will send an email to your account email (it will prompt you to make an account on JotForm – free).
- If you don't want to set up an account, you need to enter an email address you want the link sent to, to complete the form at a later date.
- We suggest you read through the last part of the form about uploading images carefully, to check exactly what you need before you complete that part.
You must fill in all fields in your form, otherwise you can’t submit it.
Click on the correct link for your online form:
- Artists in Studio, Galleries, and Art Societies
- Hub Managers (this is about your Hub)
- Hub Managers (this is to complete Information about your Hub Participants)
JotForm Help session
Thank you to everyone who's completed your Jot Form. We're going through these now to check for any gaps and corrections.
For those who have really not been able to complete the form, bring your laptop or other device (or on a USB stick) to Paraparaumu Library any time 1–3pm this Thursday 22 July, and Nicky will help you upload your info.
Please make sure your main image is at the correct proportions and 300 dpi.
When we send out an email, we'll also put the information on this page, and text you a reminder with the link. Please save this link to your favourites.
We've been finalising our planning, including our communications and marketing campaign, and setting up the design for the Kapiti Arts Guide. We've also completed a marketing review
We're very focused on attracting visitors to Kāpiti to discover the wonderful range of art and artists on show during the Trail, and all year round, so you’ll notice a few changes this year. More to come!