Grants Allocation Committee
The Committee meets in accordance with the meeting cycles associated with each of the granting programmes.
- Community Grants
- Creative Communities New Zealand
- Districtwide Facility Hire Remission
- Heritage Fund
- Waste Levy Fund
Chair: Cr David Scott
Deputy Chair: Cr Mark Benton
Members: Mayor K Gurunathan, Cr Janet Holborow - along with community membership for each granting programme.
This Committee will consider, and allocate grant moneys in accordance with the meeting cycles and criteria of five granting programmes. Key responsibilities will include assessing applications and allocating funds in accordance with each programme’s criteria, considering factors such as (but not limited to):
- the clear aims and objectives of the applicant;
- the project or event for which the grant is requested;
- where appropriate, evidence of a sound management structure, and good financial management;
- how closely the application fits with the scheme criteria;
- the identification and evaluation of local needs;
- the use of any previous money granted by Council or Creative New Zealand;
- the level of community involvement in the project;
- the expected outcomes and benefits of the service/project for the Kāpiti Coast District.
Agendas and meeting minutes
Meeting agendas, which include officer reports, and the minutes for each meeting are in PDF format and available for download or print from the links below.
|2016 Meeting Date||Agenda||Minutes||Supporting PDFs|
|8 December - Waste Levy||View||View||View|
Supporting PDFs - 8 December 2016