Strategy and Policy Committee
Meetings are held on a Thursday in Council Chambers, Ground Floor, 175 Rimu Road, Paraparaumu and start at 10.00am.
Chair: Cr James Cootes
Deputy Chair: Cr John Howson
Members: Remainder of Council as a whole and one Māori representative.
This Committee will deal with all strategy and policy decision-making that is not the responsibility of the Council. Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting and approving the policy and strategy work programme
- Overviewing strategic programmes
- Liaison and planning with other territorial authorities
- Development and/or review of strategies, plans, policies and bylaws
- Preparation of District Plan and Plan Changes
- Oversight of any shared services initiatives
- Signing off any submission to an external agency or body
- Economic development strategy
- Reviewing and approving community contracts
- Receive annual reports from any community or advisory group
Agendas and meeting minutes
Meeting agendas, which include officer reports, and the minutes for each meeting are in PDF format and available for download or print from the links below.
|2019 Meeting dates||Agenda||Minutes||
|2 May - Meeting cancelled||View||View||View|
LGNZ Annual General Meeting Remits (Corp-19-823)
Social Investment Update (PP-19-829)
- Appendix 1 (PP-19-835)
- Appendix 1 (Corp-19-856)