Te Whakaminenga o Kāpiti Meetings
Meetings are held on a Tuesday in Council Chambers, Ground Floor, 175 Rimu Road, Paraparaumu and start at 10am.
Chair: Rupene Waaka - Ngāti Raukawa ki te Tonga
- Mayor Ross Church
- Councillor Janet Holborow
- Cherie Seamark - Te Āti Awa ki Whakarongotai
- Ann-Maree Ellison - Te Āti Awa ki Whakarongotai
- Kara Kearney - Te Āti Awa ki Whakarongotai - Alternate
- Mahinarangi Hakaraia - Ngā Hapū o Ōtaki
- Carol Reihana - Ngāti Toa Rangatira
- Hohepa Potini - Ngāti Toa Rangatira - Interim
- Jennie Smeaton - Ngāti Toa Rangatira - Alternate
Agendas and meeting minutes
Meeting agendas and the minutes for each meeting are in PDF format and available for download or print from the links below.
2016 Meeting Dates
Building, Resource Consents and District Plan In order to undertake your development, you may need to apply for both a building consent and a resource consent. Everything Kāpiti Read this week's e-newsletter and sign up to get the latest on council activities, upcoming events and opportunities to get involved. Draft Annual Plan 2019/20 We've put together a guide to what we're planning to work on and spend next financial year from July 2019 - the draft plan is due for adoption in late May. Elections 2019 It's time to start thinking about running for your local Council in this year's Local Government Elections. Candidate nominations open in July - keep an eye here for upcoming info. Kāpiti Coast Aquatics If you're looking for exercise, recreation or swimming lessons, look no further, come along to Kāpiti Coast Aquatics facilities! Our libraries Find out all you need to know about the Kāpiti Coast District Libraries.