Applications (Sharepoint) Support Analyst – Ref: 211
About the role
The role works within the Digital Solutions team and provides technical support across all new and legacy council applications (rates, accounts, payroll, health and safety, document management, etc...) As such, you will be a mid to experienced level Application Support/Systems Analyst, who thrives on the challenge that comes with providing the analysis and support, for business-critical applications deployed across a range of in-house/online/cloud technologies.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years applications support and software change management experience.
- System-level knowledge of SharePoint and are a huge fan! You love getting stuck into the Power Platform and have at least a working knowledge of MS Teams.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise and follow tasks through to completion without supervision and collaboratively as an effective team member.
- A continuous improvement mind-set.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated commitment to customer service and willingness to and capability for working with a wide range of people within and outside the organisation.
- Wide technical knowledge of current information and communication technologies.
- Sound knowledge of – wider Microsoft technologies, Relational databases, multi-tiered architectures.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence reporting toolsets and Data Warehousing.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Business Management or equivalent.
- Holder of a current and valid NZ Drivers’ licence.
Please find the Job Description on here[PDF 195 KB].
Beautiful beaches and a short journey to or from Wellington make the Kāpiti Coast a great place to live and work. Working for the Kāpiti Coast District Council means being part of a caring, dynamic and effective customer-focused team who makes a positive difference in the community we serve. To find out more about our vision and direction click on here.
Enquiries about this position should be directed to Andrew Pervan, IT Manager on 04 296 4700 or free phone 0800 486 486.
How to apply
The preferred candidate will be required to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening, criminal history, and credit checks. Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
*Before you apply, please ensure that you have the following documentation ready: your cover letter, CV, a copy of your work visa (if applicable), COVID-19 vaccination pass and Drivers Licence.
We will process applications as they come through, so don’t delay!