Aquatic Receptionists - Ref 053
Fixed term, full time and part time and casuals
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have what it takes to join our fantastic Aquatics reception team during our busy summer season. If you are a self-starter who loves to deliver outstanding customer service and interacts well with a wide range of people, we would love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an enthusiastic and positive personality, be committed to creating a positive customer experience and, enjoy dealing with a wide range of people within and outside the organisation.
- Demonstrate a high level of efficiency and accuracy when using a variety of software applications, quickly learn new applications.
- Have some cash handling experience
- Some previous experience in busy customer service roles.
- Flexibility to work within the provided roster.
We have a variety positions available across our 3 facilities, Otaki Pool, Waikanae Pool and Coastlands Aquatics Centre.
For a copy of the job description please click here.
Working for the Kāpiti Coast District Council means being part of a caring, dynamic and effective customer-focused team who make a positive difference in the community we serve. If you’d like to be part of the team, contact us now.
Enquiries about this position should be directed to Kat Greenbrook on 04 296 4700 or free phone 0800 486 486.
The preferred candidate will be required to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening, criminal history, police vetting, and credit checks. Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Applications close 12.00 noon, Friday 1 October 2021. Please email your cover letter, CV, completed Council Application form, copy of your work visa (if applicable) and Drivers Licence marked “Receptionists 053” to [email protected]
Further information about the position and application documents are published on our website at https://www.kapiticoast.govt.nz/.