Aquatics Receptionist – Ref:195
Full Time – Permanent
About the role
We are looking for an outstanding people-person to provide exceptional customer services to the patrons of the Kapiti Coast Aquatic Facilities. If you are a self-starter who loves to deliver outstanding customer service and interacting with a wide range of people, we would love to hear from you!
This role works around a two-week roster: 7.30am-4pm one week, and 1pm-9.30pm the next.
Skills and Experience
- Effective interpersonal skills with a demonstrated commitment to customer service and willingness to and capability for dealing with a wide range of people within and outside the organisation.
- Significant experience in customer service roles including cash handling and administrative duties
- Substantial experience using the Microsoft suite and experience operating databases.
- Effective communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated high level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Holder of a current and valid New Zealand Drivers’ licence.
Please find the Job Description on here[PDF 192 KB].
Beautiful beaches and a short journey to or from Wellington make the Kāpiti Coast a great place to live and work. Working for the Kāpiti Coast District Council means being part of a caring, dynamic and effective customer-focused team who makes a positive difference in the community we serve. To find out more about our vision and direction click here.
Enquiries about this position should be directed to Kat Greenbrook, Aquatics Frontline Services Manager on 04 296 4700 or free phone 0800 486 486.
How to apply
The preferred candidate will be required to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening, criminal history, police vetting, and credit checks. Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please email with the subject line “Aquatics Receptionist – Ref:195” your cover letter, CV, completed Council Application form, copy of your work visa (if applicable), COVID-19 vaccination pass and Drivers Licence [email protected]
Closing 12.00pm on Monday 4 July 2022.