Aquatics Receptionist (Waikanae Pools) – Ref:238
Part Time – Fixed Term X 2
About the role
Say hello to Spring! We are currently preparing to open the Waikanae Pools for everyone’s enjoyment during the hotter seasons. We are looking for an outstanding people-person to provide exceptional customer services to the patrons of the Waikanae Pools. If you are a self-starter who loves to deliver outstanding customer service and interacting with a wide range of people, we would love to hear from you!
This is a fixed term role from 17 October 2022 to 19 March 2023. The first two weeks will be training at Coastlands Aquatics Pools on several shifts working within your contracted hours.
Both roles will be working Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) with alternating 1st shift every fortnight:
- 7:30am - 4pm
- 10am - 5pm
The Next weekend
- 12pm – 8:30pm
- 10am – 5pm
Skills and Experience
- Effective interpersonal skills with a demonstrated commitment to customer service and willingness to and capability for dealing with a wide range of people within and outside the organisation.
- Significant experience in customer service roles including cash handling and administrative duties
- Substantial experience using the Microsoft suite and experience operating databases.
- Effective communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated high level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Holder of a current and valid New Zealand Drivers’ licence.
Please find the Job Description on here[PDF 192 KB].
Beautiful beaches and a short journey to or from Wellington make the Kāpiti Coast a great place to live and work. Working for the Kāpiti Coast District Council means being part of a caring, dynamic and effective customer-focused team who makes a positive difference in the community we serve. To find out more about our vision and direction click here.
Enquiries about this position should be directed to Kat Greenbrook, Aquatics Frontline Services Manager on 04 296 4700 or free phone 0800 486 486.
How to apply
The preferred candidate will be required to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening, criminal history, police vetting, and credit checks. Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
*Before you apply, please ensure that you have the following documentation ready: your cover letter, CV, a copy of your work visa (if applicable), COVID-19 proof of vaccination and Drivers Licence.
Closing 12.00pm on Monday 26th September 2022.