Chief Financial Officer Ref:315
Full Time - Permanent
We are seeking someone who is team focused, community minded, and can influence at a senior level. Reporting to the Group Manager Corporate Services, this is an exceptional opportunity for a future thinking CFO to assist in driving a positive change for this local government. You will be providing financial and commercial advice to Councillors and operational business leaders, enabling effective decision making, the achievement of the Council's strategic objectives and to fulfil all regulatory requirements.
You must be able to respond and thrive in constantly changing environments, calmly juggling work priorities and dealing with uncertainties and opportunities.
To fit the culture of the Council, we are looking for a supportive leader who can continue building the capability of the finance team and must ensure high quality and timely financial analysis, and reporting is delivered to all stakeholders.
Your experience will likely include:
- Professional Accounting membership – CAANZ or similar
- Demonstrable leadership and development experience of teams and relationships
- Strong financial analysis, business performance reporting and financial modelling skills
- Strategic business and finance focus
- Providing positive input to change management and future plans
- Ideally a knowledge of treasury products
- Passion for contributing to the improvement of a growing and vibrant community
If this opportunity sounds like you, please direct your applications through Find Recruitment, or contact Kendall Bushby, Principal Consultant - Find Recruitment, on 027 332 7896 for a private and confidential chat.