Customer Engagement Representative - Ref:038
Permanent – Full-time
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has what it takes to succeed in a dynamic and challenging role. As a member of the Customer Engagement team, you will provide front line customer service delivery as well as a range of integral support services for the Council which enable delivery of consistent, high quality customer services across the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working in a contact centre with responsibility for digital customer channels
- Proven capability to develop and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with a range of key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated attention to detail skills
- Demonstrated successful time management and organisational skills, and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, with ability to communicate a wide range of information to a wide variety of audiences through a variety of channels.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and also without supervision as required.
- A current and valid New Zealand Driver’s License.
Please find the Job Description here
Enquiries about this position should be directed to Karmin Dent, Team Leader Customer Engagement on 04 296 4700 or free phone 0800 486 486 or [email protected]
The preferred candidate will be required to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening, criminal history, police vetting, and credit checks. Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please email your cover letter, CV, completed Council Application form, copy of your work visa (if applicable) and Drivers License marked “Customer Engagement Representative 038” to [email protected]
Applications close 12.00 noon, Monday 20 September 2021.