Otaki Pool Receptionist - Fixed Term - Ref 32
Six Months Parental Leave Cover
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has what it takes to succeed in a dynamic and challenging role at our Ōtaki Pool. If you are a self-starter who loves to deliver outstanding customer service and interacting with a wide range of people, this could be the role for you.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Effective interpersonal skills with a demonstrated commitment to customer service and willingness to, and capability for, dealing with a wide range of people within and outside the organisation.
- Substantial experience using the Microsoft suite and experience operating databases.
- Significant experience in customer service roles.
- Demonstrated skills necessary to effectively carry out all administration duties.
- Demonstrated high level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Flexibility to work within the provided roster.
- The ability and willingness to obtain Lifeguard certification
Enquiries about this position should be made directly to Kim Butler, Aquatics Office Manager on 06 364 5542 or free phone 0800 486 486.
The preferred candidate will need to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening and police vetting, criminal history and credit checks.
Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
For further information about the role, please find the job description here.
Applications close 12.00 noon Thursday, 29 August 2019.
Please email your cover letter, CV, completed Council Application form, copy of your work visa (if applicable) and driver's licence marked "Otaki Receptionist - Ref 32" to firstname.lastname@example.org