Property Advisor – Ref: 57
Full Time, Fixed Term to 30 June 2021
We are looking for an experienced Property Advisor to join our busy Property Team. In this role you would be working closely with the Corporate Property Manager to ensure the smooth delivery of land and lease management work. If you have experience in lease management and public land transactions, are a self-starter who enjoys working in a busy and varied role we would love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in public land transactions or advisory
- Proven experience in lease management
- Excellent working knowledge of the Public Works Act, Property Law Act and Local Government Acts and any other relevant legislation
- Demonstrated experience and competence working with GIS and/or Land online systems
- Demonstrated good judgement and political awareness
- Effective interpersonal skills with a demonstrated commitment to customer service and willingness to and capability for working with a wide range of people within and outside the organisation
Working for the Kāpiti Coast District Council means being part of a caring, dynamic and effective customer-focused team who make a positive difference in the community we serve. If you’d like to be part of the team, contact us now.
Please find the role description here.
Enquiries about this position should be directed to Nicky Holden, Corporate Property Manager on 04 296 4700 or free phone 0800 486 486.
The preferred candidate will be required to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening, criminal history, and credit checks. Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Applications close 12.00 noon, Tuesday 22 October 2019.
Please email your cover letter, CV, completed Council Application form, copy of your work visa (if applicable) and Drivers Licence marked “Property Advisor – Ref 57” to firstname.lastname@example.org