Serviceperson - Water Reticulation Ref:064
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven person to join our Water Reticulation team. As a Reticulation Serviceperson, your primary duties will include repairs and maintenance of the districts piped reticulation networks.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Effective interpersonal skills with a demonstrated commitment to customer service and capability to work with a wide range of people within and outside the organisation.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Be willing to undertake and/or assist with a wide variety of duties due to the nature of the varied tasks required within the Operations Team.
- Experience in maintenance of civil infrastructure (or other relevant experience) with a view to getting the obtaining NZ Certificate in Utilities Maintenance L4. If necessary, the council will provide support to achieve relevant training and qualifications.
- A Current NZ Driver’s Licence (including Heavy Trade licence) without any restrictions.
- Availability to work after hours and standby duty as required.
Enquiries about this position should be directed to Chris Kaloyanis on 04 296 4679 or free phone 0800 486 486.
For a copy of the position description please click here.
The preferred candidate will need to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening, criminal history and credit checks. Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Closing 12pm on Thursday, 28 October 2021
Please email your cover letter, CV, completed Council Application form, copy of your work visa (if applicable) and Drivers Licence marked “Serviceperson – Water Reticulation Ref 064” to [email protected]
Further information about the position and application documents are published on our website at https://www.kapiticoast.govt.nz/.