Strategic Planner - Corporate Planning & Reporting - Ref: 41
Permanent – Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has what it takes to succeed in a dynamic and challenging role. As a member of the Corporate Planning and Reporting team, you will carry out the programme of work associated with the development of annual and long term plans, and service delivery reviews. You will work across the Council to improve our planning and reporting framework, analyse organisational performance, and embed the Council’s strategic direction.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant qualification or work experience in strategic planning, project and portfolio management, or policy analysis
- Proven capability to develop and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with a range of stakeholders
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage processes around statutory compliance
- An understanding of organisational risk and how it can be managed
- Knowledge of local government processes and practices
- Ability to provide accurate, thorough, independent and unbiased research material
Please find attached the role description here.
Working for the Kāpiti Coast District Council means being part of a caring, dynamic and effective customer-focused team who make a positive difference in the community we serve. If you’d like to be part of the team, contact us now.
Enquiries about this position should be directed to Chris Pearce, Manager Corporate Planning & Reporting on 04 296 4700 or free phone 0800 486 486.
The preferred candidate will need to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening, criminal history and credit checks. Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Applications close 12.00 noon, Friday 27 September 2019. Please email your cover letter, CV, completed Council Application form, copy of your work visa (if applicable) and Drivers Licence marked “041” to Jayne.email@example.com