Team Leader Financial Analysis, Planning & Performance and Business Analyst Financial Planning and Reporting
Team Leader Financial Analysis, Planning and Performance – Ref: 001
Business Analyst – Financial Planning & Reporting – Ref 008
2 Fixed Term roles 18 months – Full Time
Following the Covid19 pandemic our organisation has an increased workload across our Finance team to meet delivery for our response and for our forward planning. We are looking for two skilled and experienced people to join our Financial Planning and Performance team for the next 18 months.
We need an experienced Team Leader with financial analysis and planning skills to lead a small team of specialists, and we also need an experienced financial Business Analyst with particular experience in planning and reporting.
To be successful in these role you will also have:
- Completed a professional CAANZ qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting and applying financial analysis, financial performance and financial planning.
- Exceptionally good relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively alongside a range of people across the organisation
- High levels of competency in the use of MS Office, in particular MS Word and MS Excel to advanced level.
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual problem solving of complex issues providing innovative and creative solution based outcomes.
Please find the Job Description for the Team Leader role here.
Please find the Job Description for the Business Analyst role here.
Enquiries about these positions should be directed to Pei Shan Gan, Manager, Financial Planning and Performance at email [email protected] The preferred candidates will be required to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening, criminal history and credit checks.
Applications close 12.00 noon, Monday 17 August 2020
Please email your cover letter, CV, completed Council Application form, copy of your work visa (if applicable) and Drivers Licence clearly indicating in the role that you are applying for and the reference number of the role in the subject line to [email protected]