Team Leader Financial Analysis Planning & Performance - Ref:118
Permanent – Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has what it takes to succeed in a dynamic and challenging role. As a member of our Finance team, you will provide high quality, timely, effective advice and support across the organisation – including to Elected Members, Committee’s and Community Boards - to ensure we are able and informed to deliver on Community Outcomes. You will lead a small team of Finance Business Analyst’s and work with the Manager Financial Planning and Performance to support the Chief Financial Officer in the provision of financial leadership to the Council.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Completed a professional CAANZ qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting and applying financial analysis, financial performance and financial planning.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a small team of specialists.
- Exceptionally good relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively alongside a range of people across the organisation
- Competent user of MS Office, in particular MS Word and MS Excel to advanced level.
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual problem solving of complex issues providing innovative and creative solution based outcomes.
Please find the Job Description here.
Enquiries about this position should be directed to Pei Shan Gan, Manager, Financial Planning and Performance on 04 296 4700 or free phone 0800 486 486.
The preferred candidate will be required to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening, criminal history and credit checks.
Applications close 12.00 noon, Monday 31 January 2022
Please email your cover letter, CV, completed Council Application form, copy of your work visa (if applicable) and Drivers License marked “Team Leader Financial Analysis, Performance and Planning 118” to [email protected]