Team Leader Plunge Cafe Ref 031
Permanent - Full time
We are looking for a savvy, self-starter with strong hospitality experience to join the Plunge Café team. If you are a super organised person who loves working in a team and have great customer service skills this could the ideal job for you.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Basic MS Office skills and good attention to detail
- Experience in hospitality roles including (but not limited to); food preparation, barista, customer service and cash handling
- Effective interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work collaboratively and without supervision
- The ability to multi-task and develop new skills
- Experience in leading a small team to deliver a high level of product and service
- A current and valid NZ Drivers’ license You’ll need to have flexibility, the Plunge Café operates 7 days per week, 364 days per year so the ability to work a roster is essential.
Working for the Kāpiti Coast District Council means being part of a caring, dynamic and effective customer-focused team who make a positive difference in the community we serve. We offer a rewarding work environment and support for necessary training. If you’d like to be part of the team, contact us now.
Enquiries about this position should be directed to, Steve Millar, Aquatics Facilities Manager, on 04 296 4700 or free phone 0800 486 486.
The preferred candidate will need to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening and police, criminal history and credit checks.
Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please find the job description here.
Applications close 12.00pm, Monday 28 September 2020
Please email your cover letter, CV, completed Council Application form, copy of your work visa (if applicable) and Drivers Licence marked “Café Team Leader - Ref 031” to [email protected]