Te Whakaminenga o Kāpiti Meetings
Meetings are held on a Tuesday in Council Chambers, Ground Floor, 175 Rimu Road, Paraparaumu and start at 10am.
Chair: Rupene Waaka - Ngāti Raukawa ki te Tonga
- Mayor Ross Church
- Councillor Janet Holborow
- Cherie Seamark - Te Āti Awa ki Whakarongotai
- Ann-Maree Ellison - Te Āti Awa ki Whakarongotai
- Kara Kearney - Te Āti Awa ki Whakarongotai - Alternate
- Mahinarangi Hakaraia - Ngā Hapū o Ōtaki
- Carol Reihana - Ngāti Toa Rangatira
- Hohepa Potini - Ngāti Toa Rangatira - Interim
- Jennie Smeaton - Ngāti Toa Rangatira - Alternate
Agendas and meeting minutes
Meeting agendas and the minutes for each meeting are in PDF format and available for download or print from the links below.
2016 Meeting Dates
Building, Resource Consents and District Plan In order to undertake your development, you may need to apply for both a building consent and a resource consent. Download Antenno Our free mobile app that sends you Council-related notifications about things that affect or impact the places you care about. Everything Kāpiti Read this week's e-newsletter and sign up to get the latest on council activities, upcoming events and opportunities to get involved. Christmas and New Year hours Some of our sites and service centres will have slightly different opening hours over the festive season. Find out the holiday hours of the Council services you use here. Kāpiti Coast Aquatics If you're looking for exercise, recreation or swimming lessons, look no further, come along to Kāpiti Coast Aquatics facilities! Our libraries Find out all you need to know about the Kāpiti Coast District Libraries.