Council's Building team can help you with a range of building needs and requirements including:
- building consent applications and amendments
- project information memoranda (PIMs)
- building and plumbing inspections
- code compliance certificate applications
- compliance schedules and building warrants of fitness
You can make a building consent application online, by post, or hand deliver a hard copy to one of our service centres or at the Council building in Paraparaumu.
Building Performance, Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment (MBIE)
Building Performance manages the building control system throughout New Zealand. Its website details important compliance information and provides helpful services, education and information for anyone involved in building activities.