Variation 3 - County Road, Otaki Low Density Precinct
Variation 3 – County Road Otaki Low Density Precinct
The Council has initiated a variation to Proposed District Plan. The Variation seeks to rezone 46-66 County Road from Rural Plains to residential zoning in a new County Road Otaki Low Density Precinct.
A hearing was held at 10.00am Wednesday December 4 2019 at the Rotary Hall, 25 Aotaki Street, Otaki.
- Directions/Minutes of Commissioners #1
- Directions/Minutes of Commissioners #2
- Directions/Minutes of Commissioners #3
- Submission #1 reasons for retention of rural zoning
- Section 42A Report & Appendices
- Right of Reply Statement
A summary of the submissions received was notified on the 28 August 2019 with the period for further submissions closing on the 11 September 2019.
The Proposed Variation was notified on 3 July 2019, the period for submissions closed on 2 August 2019.
If you have any questions about the variation, please contact Emily Thomson– Senior Policy Planner at Emily.email@example.com or phone (04) 296 4700.
You may make a submission by sending a written or electronic submission to Kapiti Coast District Council at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org . The submission must be in form 5 and must state whether or not you wish to be heard on your submission. Copies of this form are available at any of the Council's service centres or libraries in Ōtaki, Paraparaumu, and Waikanae.
the Kapiti Coast District Council must give its decision on the provisions and matters raised in the submissions (including its reasons for accepting or rejecting submissions) and give public notice of its decision within 2 years of notifying the proposal and serve it on every person who made a submission at the same time; and
- any person who has made a submission has the right to appeal against the decision on the proposal to the Environment Court if, —
- in relation to a provision or matter that is the subject of the appeal, the person referred to the provision or matter in the person’s submission on the proposal; and
- in the case of a proposal that is a proposed policy statement or plan, the appeal does not seek the withdrawal of the proposal as a whole.