Notified Resource Consent
Notification of an application for resource consent pursuant to section 95A of the Resource Management Act 1991.
Corner Elizabeth Street and State Highway One, Waikanae
The application site is legally described as North Island Main Trunk.
Resource Consent Reference Number:
Name of Applicant:
|APN Outdoor Limited|
|Applicant's Address for Service:||
APN Outdoor Ltd
|Type of consent sought:||Land Use|
Description of Application
The applicant's proposal is to install a two-sided billboard for advertising purposes.
The proposed billboard will:
- Comprise two signs each measuring 3m by 6m (18m²), and positioned 45º to each other;
- Be elevated at least 3m above ground level and reach a maximum height of 6m above ground level;
- Be supported by a single pole;
- Display static graphics or images (not illuminated), with images being changed, at its most frequently, on a monthly basis.
The site is zoned Residential under the Kāpiti Coast District Plan and the proposal is a Non Complying activity.
All documents are in PDF format and available for download or print from the links below.
Public Notice (1 page, 176Kb)
- Appendix 1 - Annotated location plan - titled KiwiRail Waikanae Station (2 pages, 2Mb)
- Appendix 2 - Aerial image and quickmap printout showing approximate location of proposed sign (3 pages, 3Mb)
- Appendix 3 - Indicative photomontage showing proposed billboards (3 pages, 1Mb)
- Appendix 4 - Adaptable Signs Drawing 1303-001 Project AS09 (2 pages, 274Kb)
- Appendix 5 - Images showing existing similar signs (2 pages, 547Kb)
- Appendix 6 - Transportation review by Traffic Design Group (7 pages, 2Mb)
- Appendix 7 - Written approval from NZTA (5 pages, 1Mb)
Notification Decision Report and cover letter (9 pages, 1Mb)
The application can be viewed during normal business hours at:
- Reception Foyer, Ground Floor
Kāpiti Coast District Council Office
175 Rimu Road
- Waikanae Service Centre
Submissions closed at 5pm, 10 July 2014.
|Date:||To be confirmed following the submission period.|
Note: This date may change up to 5 days before the hearing
No details at this point.