Subdivision and development checklists
These checklists have been developed to help you meet the requirements of the Kāpiti Coast District Council Subdivision and Development Principles and Requirements.
- As-built Drawing Checklist[PDF 52 KB]
This checklist must be completed by a Developer's representative and submitted with As-built drawings.
- Development Requirements Checklist [DOCX 47 KB]
This should be completed and accompany any Resource Consent application.
- Development Requirements Checklist - Short Form [DOCX 46 KB]
The short form version can be used for small infill developments, boundary adjustments and minor Land Use applications.
- Design Requirements Checklist [DOCX 50 KB]
These should be completed and accompany drawings and specifications when they are submitted for approval.
- Design Requirements Checklist - Short Form [DOCX 47 KB]
The short form version can be used in situations where the works proposed are small scale in nature.
- Section 224 Application Checklist [DOCX 48 KB]
This is primarily for Council use but it may be useful to use the checksheet to ensure that Section 224 submissions contain all the required information.