Matthews Park is busy all year round. Its close proximity to Kāpiti College means that it’s well used for sport, as a walking route and a place to kick a ball around. Off Menin Road you’ll see the club rooms for the Kāpiti Bears Rugby League Club, a playground and a keyhole basketball court.
- Basketball half court
- 1x Cricket wicket (artificial) (summer)
- 1x Touch field (summer)
- 1x Senior rugby league field (field 1) (winter)
- 2x Junior soccer/football fields (field 1 and 2) (winter)
- Book Matthews Park
- Is the sports field open for play?
- Matthews Park Management Plan
- Kāpiti Bears Rugby League Club