A–Z Council services and facilities
- Abandoned vehicles
- Airport noise complaints
- Alcohol-free zones
- Bike stands
- Business licences and permits
- Citizenship ceremonies
- Community noticeboards and signs
- Community venues for hire
- Council properties
- Dog and animal management
- Earthquake-prone buildings
- Fees and charges
Grants and funding
- Arts sustainability fund
- Climate action grants
- Community board grants
- Community grants
- Creative Communities Scheme
- Districtwide Facility Hire Remission Grants
- Heritage fund
- Major Events Fund
- Museum and heritage development
- Māori Economic Development Grants Fund
- Social investment funding
- ThinkBIG grants
- Waste levy grants
- Wellington Community Fund
- Healthy Home kit
- Housing for older persons
- Litter and illegal rubbish dumping
- Noise control
- Official Information Requests
- Parks and recreation
- Property information
- Public toilets
- Resource consents
- Rubbish and recycling
Raumati Community Board Grants
- Applications must be made on the approved application form and addressed to the Democracy Services team. For any questions please email or phone the team.
- Applications must be received no later than eight working days before the Raumati Community Board meeting date in order to meet the reporting deadline.
If you're successful you'll need to provide a short, simple report back on the use of the funds, by completing an 'Accountability report back' form, outlining the benefits you gained.
Any money not used for the purpose applied for is required to be immediately repaid to the Raumati Community Board, Community Grants Fund.
If you're providing benefits to the Raumati area in general and are unable to receive sufficient grants from other sources because of timeframe or ineligibility, this grant might be the one.
- Discretionary Grants Fund Criteria and Application Form - online application
- Discretionary Grants Fund Criteria and Application Form [PDF 94 KB]
Applications for this funding must be received at least eight working days before a meeting to be considered at that meeting. Apply using our online form. We prefer online applications, but hard copies will also be accepted.