Take care on Kāpiti tracks and paths
The Council is reminding residents to take care on various tracks and paths in Kāpiti following the weekend’s wet weather.
Staff are assessing the impact of the heavy rain and high seas on the district’s cycleways, walkways and bridleways.
The Epiha/Riwai St track and link to Panorama Drive has been closed and people are advised to take care in the following areas:
- The Esplanade, Raumati South
- Wharemauku Stream, near Kiwi Road
- Waikanae River, between Greenaway Rd and Otaihanga Domain
- Waikanae River, Kebbels Bend
- Campbells Mill Road
- Mataihuka wwalkway
- Barry Hadfield Nikau Reserve
For more information please contact the customer services team on 0800 486 486.
Photo: A view of Kāpiti from Campbells Mill Road, near Maungakotukutuku Road, following a wet weekend.