Hearing minutes – Plan Change 2: Intensification
Minute No. 1, dated 11 November 2022, outlined procedural matters for the hearing, including:
- the commissioners for the plan change
- important timing deadlines
- hearing dates
- the Council Hearing Administrator’s contact details.
Minute No. 2, dated 8 March 2023, outlined procedural matters for the hearing, including:
- Ōtaki-based submitters are encouraged to present their submission at Raukawa Marae, Ōtaki on either 30 or 31 March
- that each submission should be confined to a 20-minute time slot, except where expressly authorised by the Panel
- the Panel’s expectation is that any person presenting evidence is available to answer questions.
Minute No. 3, dated 14 April, addressed housekeeping matters arising from the hearing, including:
- invitations to Kāinga Ora, Waka Kotahi, Mansell and Retirement Villages Association to provide further information if they wish to do so by 25 April
- requests to Council that it provide its reply by 28 April, which should include any useful Waitangi Tribunal reports explaining the patterns of residential land allocation around Ngāti Raukawa Marae and environs as part of the Tribunal’s research.
- Minute No. 1 / Te Pānui Tuatahi to Submitters and the Council [PDF 183 KB] – 11 November 2022
- Minute No. 2 / Te Pānui Tuarua to Submitters and the Council [PDF 112 KB] – 8 March 2023
- Minute No. 3 / Te Pānui Tuatoru to Submitters and the Council [PDF 136 KB] – 14 April 2023