Working for the Kāpiti Coast District Council is not just a job. It’s an opportunity to be part of a caring, dynamic and effective customer-focused team who make a positive difference in the community we serve.
At the Council, we understand that our success results from our talented and diverse workforce. In every group and team you will find challenging projects and people dedicated to achieving community outcomes and the long term vision for the district.
All complete applications are considered, with the aim of recruiting the very best person for the job.
To search for a job:
- Click on All Vacancies, to view current opportunities.
- For more information on our recruitment process please read our Application Fact Sheet[PDF 178 KB]
- You must preferably be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. Please note that we are an accredited employer and welcome overseas applications.
Kāpiti Coast District Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon an individual’s merit and qualifications for professional competence.
This document must accompany every application submitted.
- Application for Employment (online form) launch
- Application for Employment[DOCX 87 KB] launch
- Application for Employment[PDF 161 KB] launch