The information contained on this website is copyright to the Kāpiti Coast District Council, unless stated otherwise.
Externally sourced material is copyright to the respective provider.
Links to our pages must clearly reveal that they belong to our site. Representing our pages in subframes is prohibited.
The official Council logo may not be copied or used without the written permission of the Council.
Information may only be used as permitted under the Copyright Act 1994. You may not republish any substantial part of the information without the prior written permission of Kāpiti Coast District Council.
Inquiries relating to copyright should be addressed to:
Kāpiti Coast District Council
Private Bag 60601
Telephone: 0064 04 296 4700
Facsimile: 0064 04 296 4830
Email: [email protected]
The Council has a Privacy Officer. If you have any concerns regarding privacy issues, please contact the Communication Manager.
Personal information provided to the Kāpiti Coast District Council ("the Council"), may be held, used and disclosed by the Council:
- to enable the Council to communicate with you for any purpose
- to enable the Council to provide you, or have provided to you advice and information concerning products and services that the Council believes may be of interest to you
- to enable the Council to administer and maintain its records and carry out its required functions.
Personal information may be collected by the Council and will be held by the Council, whose address is Private Bag 60601, Paraparaumu.
You have the right under the Privacy Act 2020 to obtain access to and to request correction of any personal information held by the Council concerning you.
We use web measurement tools to collect statistical information about your visit.
We use this information to help us understand how people are using kapiticoast.govt.nz and to improve the site. These tools do not identify the individuals using the site. We can see a record of what people do on the site, but not who they are.
The information we collect can include:
- Your top level domain name, for example .co.nz
- The search terms you use
- The pages you visit on the site and the links you select
- The date, time and duration of your visit
- The site you visited before arriving at kapiticoast.govt.nz
- Your operating system, for example Windows XP, Mac OS
- The type of internet browser you are using to view business.govt.nz, for example Internet Explorer.
This site also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.
Google uses this information for the purpose of evaluating how you use this site, compiling reports on site activity, and providing other services relating to site activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. When you use this site you consent to the processing of data about you by Google, in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
This website is intended to provide general information to the public and the preparation and provision of the information on the Kāpiti Coast District Council's website has been made in good faith from sources that are believed to be reliable.
However, visitors to the site are advised that:
- Kāpiti Coast District Council does not invite any visitor to this website to act or omit an action based upon any information within this website. The use of any such information is entirely at the visitor's own risk and discretion.
- Kāpiti Coast District Council does not give any warranty that any information contained is accurate and does not accept any responsibility or liability for any action taken or omission made as a result of reading or reliance placed on the Council because of having read part or all of this website or any linked sites or for any error or inadequacy in the information contained in this website or any linked sites.
- A number of external links have been included on pages of this site for additional information. While all due care has been taken in choosing these links, the Council is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Further we do not guarantee that these links will work, as we have no control over the availability of linked pages.