A–Z Council services and facilities
- Abandoned vehicles
- Airport noise complaints
- Alcohol-free zones
- Bike stands
- Business licences and permits
- Citizenship ceremonies
- Community noticeboards and signs
- Community venues for hire
- Council properties
- Dog and animal management
- Earthquake-prone buildings
- Fees and charges
- Grants and funding
- Healthy Home kit
- Housing for older persons
- Litter and illegal rubbish dumping
- Noise control
- Official Information Requests
- Parks and recreation
- Property information
- Public toilets
- Resource consents
- Rubbish and recycling
Community venues for hire
The Kāpiti Coast District Council has a number of buildings available for community use. These buildings provide suitable venues for residents to meet for leisure, recreation, sport, cultural, social, and educational activities and include community centres, memorial halls, a rural hall, sporting pavilions and meeting rooms. Bookings can be made online, by phone or email; see our Hall hire charges for fee information.
All Kāpiti Coast District Council’s hireable community halls and meeting spaces can now be booked online. The easy-to-use portal allows you to quickly search venues and check their availability before making a booking
If you need help with using the portal, check out our guide [PDF 697 KB].
We're installing new swipe access card readers at the main entrances of some our halls. Hirers will need to use an activated swipe card, which will allow hirers access through the main entrance of the building for their booking; keys for opening internal doors and storage areas are not affected.
Regular hall users can collect their new access cards from our Paraparaumu Service Centre in Rimu Road.
Moving to a swipe access system helps us protect your privacy and security while using our buildings. A hirer will not be able to enter a building outside of their booking.
If you lose or damage your swipe card, notify us so we can disable it. You'll need to pay a $30 replacement fee before we can issue you with a new swipe card.
Email our bookings team if you have any questions.
- Mazengarb Reserve Sports Complex Hall
- Ōtaki Memorial Hall
- Paekākāriki Memorial Hall
- Paekākāriki Tennis Club Hall
- Paraparaumu College Sports Hall
- Paraparaumu Library Meeting Room (not bookable after Thursday 29 February)
- Paraparaumu Memorial Hall
- Raumati South Memorial Hall
- Reikorangi Hall
- Waikanae Beach Community Hall
- Waikanae Community Centre
- Waikanae War Memorial Hall