Paraparaumu Community Board Grants
Two grants are administered by the Paraparaumu Community Board.
Note: forms for Paraparaumu Community Board grants currently refer to the Paraparaumu–Raumati Community Board. We're developing online forms for the Paraparaumu Community Board, which will be ready in the near future; in the meantime please continue to use the Paraparaumu–Raumati Community Board forms provided.
- Applications must be made on the approved application form and addressed to the Democracy Services team. For any questions please email or phone the team.
- Applications must be received no later than eight working days before the Paraparaumu Community Board meeting date in order to meet the reporting deadline.
If you're successful you'll need to provide a short, simple report back on the use of the funds, by completing an 'Accountability report back' form, outlining the benefits you gained.
Any money not used for the purpose applied for is required to be immediately repaid to the Paraparaumu Community Board, Community Grants Fund.
If you're providing benefits to the Paraparaumu area in general and are unable to receive sufficient grants from other sources because of timeframe or ineligibility, this grant might be the one.
- Discretionary Grants Fund Criteria and Application Form [DOC 142 KB]
- Discretionary Grants Fund Criteria and Application Form [PDF 177 KB]
The Paraparaumu Community Board has $20,000 available to support local projects and activities that meet the wellbeing needs of residents in the Paraparaumu community.
- Initiatives Funding Grant online form
- Initiatives Funding Grant Criteria and Application Form[PDF 127 KB]
Applications for this funding must be received at least eight working days before a meeting to be considered at that meeting.