Trees, overgrown vegetation, and leaf fall.
If you would like to report overgrown vegetation on a traffic island, contact us.
To report a tree growing into power lines, you will need to call Electra.
Contact Council for any of the following tree issues:
- has fallen onto the berm/small branch is hanging and ready to fall
- overhanging the footpath or road
- looks as if it is going to fall
- is obstructing vision/poses a safety concern when driving
- fallen onto footpath
- roots are damaging sewer line/water pipes
- rural zone trees requiring trimming/removing/attending to.
All residential streets are swept four times each year, with the exception of some arterial streets, which are swept monthly. Council does not do additional sweeps.
Contact us if leaves are blocking flooding/sumps.