- Dog and animal management
- Fees and charges
- Rubbish and recycling
- Roads, transport and parking
- Business licences and permits
- Noise control
- Grants and funding
- Council facilities for hire
- Council properties
You can take your waste and recycling to one of our transfer stations. Recycling is free, but transfer stations charge for waste disposal. The transfer stations are also cashless; only card and account payments are accepted.
Remember to transport your rubbish safely:
- cover your load
- sort your recyclables in advance
- separate your green waste from the rest
- make sure you have your load weighed.