Annual plans are how we deliver our long-term plans (LTPs). They identify our activities, the resources to deliver them and where the resources will come from, for example rates or user charges.
The final document is available here, and the printed plan is available in our services centres and libraries.
The adoption of the plan sets what the rates will be for the 2019/20 financial year. You can look up rating information for your property for current and previous years using our property search tool.
Draft Annual Plan 2020/21
Components of the Draft Annual Plan include:
- Cost of activity statements – draft
- Prospective financial statements – draft
- Prospective statement of reserve and special funds – draft
- Prospective funding impact statement – council wide – draft
- Significant accounting policies – draft
- Funding impact statement – rating policies – draft
- Forecast capital spending – draft
- Disclosure statement – draft
- Forecast rating units – draft
- Schedule of user fees and charges – draft.