Proposed Plan Change 1D – Reclassification of Arawhata Road, Tutanekai Street and Ventnor Drive
This plan change includes amendments to:
- reclassify Arawhata Road, Paraparaumu as a Local Community Connector Route on the transport network hierarchy maps in the District Plan
- fix an error on the transport network hierarchy maps by relocating an existing Local Community Connector Route from Ventnor Drive, Paraparaumu to Tutanekai Street, Paraparaumu.
Closed for further submissions
Further submissions on Plan Change 1D closed at 5pm, Thursday 6 October.
You could make a further submission:
- at Have Your Say
- by completing Further submission in support of, or opposition to, submission on notified proposed plan change (Form 6), and emailing it to [email protected]
- picking up a hard copy of the Further Submission form at our Service Centre, writing your further submission on it (adding extra pages as needed), and posting to Kāpiti Coast District Council, 175 Rimu Road, Paraparaumu 5032.
|Thursday 14 July 2022||Public notification of Proposed Plan Change 1D|
|Thursday 11 August 2022||Submissions closed|
|Thursday 22 September 2022||Public notice inviting further submissions on Proposed Plan Change 1D|
|5pm, Thursday 6 October 2022||Further Submissions close.|
Further Submissions documents – Proposed Plan Change 1D
- PC1D Summary Of Decisions Requested[PDF 148 KB]
- Plan Change 1D Submission – Waka Kotahi[PDF 143 KB]
Notification documents – Proposed Plan Change 1D (reference only)