Meetings and agendas
Committee meeting dates, agendas, minutes and details of when and where our meetings will be held. The public gallery and public participation are now open at our Council and committee meetings. Remember to exercise good hygiene, and while you're no longer required to wear masks when you visit our facilities, if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask we encourage you to do so.
For any changes or cancellations to meetings, see our calendar of upcoming meetings.
Watch the livestream of our meetings.
Video recordings of Council meetings can be found on our YouTube channel within three working days.
Note: Before a minutes are published to our website, the Council, committee or community board first has to meet to consider the draft minutes and confirm them as a fair and accurate record of the meeting. This is standard procedure, and reflected in the standing item ‘Confirmation of minutes’ on each agenda. It's only after this approval process that the full minutes can be published on our website.
Meetings outside of InfoCouncil
|18 May 2023
|Te Komiti Arotake Mahi a te Tumu Whakarae | Chief Executive Performance and Employment Committee
Council Chamber, Paraparaumu
|Agenda[PDF 247 KB]|
Audio Recordings of Council Meetings
- Council audio 9 December 2022, part 1[MP3 27.81 MB]
- Council audio 9 December 2022, part 2[MP3 5.05 MB]
- Council audio 9 December 2022, part 3
Due to a technical issue, we are unable to provide a video recording of the meeting.
The following links are audio recordings of Council meetings held during Level 4 and Level 3 of the COVID-19 response.
Council meeting 14 May 2020
- Council audio 14 May 2020, part 1[M4A 21.09 MB]
- Council audio 14 May 2020, part 2[M4A 28.36 MB]
- Council video 14 May 2020, part 3
Council meeting 30 April 2020
- Council audio 30 April 2020, part 1[M4A 37.96 MB]
- Council audio 30 April 2020, part 2[M4A 29.94 MB]
- Council audio 30 April 2020, part 3[M4A 36.74 MB]
- Council audio 30 April 2020, part 4[M4A 22.84 MB]
- Council video 30 April 2020