The long-term plan sets out our direction, our financial and infrastructure strategies and our budget for the next 20 years.
Our Long-term Plan 2021–41, a plan for growth and resilience, was adopted by the Council on 24 June 2021.
The long-term plan sets out our direction, our financial and infrastructure strategies and our budget from 2021 to 2041, with detailed planning included for the three years.
The adopted Long-term Plan 2021–41 draws on engagement and interaction between iwi partners, the community, elected members and Council staff over the past year, and feedback received through formal consultation between 7 April and 10 May 2021. Over 700 individuals and organisations helped to shape this plan.
- Long-term Plan 2021–41 – part one[PDF 32.05 MB]
- Long-term Plan 2021–41 – part two[PDF 13.55 MB]
You can also read the summary document[PDF 5.48 MB].
We’re reporting back on the feedback we received from you through the Long-term Plan consultation process and the decisions made. Read our Reporting back.
- Council Long-term Plan policies
- Council Long-term Plan strategies
- Media release – Long-term Plan for securing Kapiti Coast District’s future adopted (24 June 2021)
- Video of Council meeting on 24 June 2021
- Long-term Plan 2021–41 consultation documents, submissions and reporting back information
- Long-Term Plan 2021–41 summary[PDF 5.48 MB]