Proposed plan change 1A: Accessible car parking provisions
This plan change specifies requirements for new developments to provide for accessible car parking.
Further submissions on Plan Change 1A closed at 5pm, Thursday 6 October.
You could make a further submission:
- at Have Your Say
- by completing Further submission in support of, or opposition to, submission on notified proposed plan change (Form 6), and emailing it to [email protected]
- picking up a hard copy of the Further Submission form at our Service Centre, writing your further submission on it (adding extra pages as needed), and posting to Kāpiti Coast District Council, 175 Rimu Road, Paraparaumu 5032.
|Thursday 17 February 2022||
Public notification of Proposed Plan Change 1A
|Thursday 17 March 2022||Submissions on Proposed Plan Change closed|
|Thursday 22 September 2022||Public notice inviting further submissions on Proposed Plan Change 1A|
|5pm, Thursday 6 October 2022||Further Submissions close.|
- Public notice inviting further submissions on proposed plan changes to the Operative Kapiti Coast District Plan 2021
- Plan Change 1A Summary of Decisions Requested[PDF 214 KB]
- Plan Change 1A Submission – Kāpiti Disability Advisory Group[PDF 181 KB]
- Plan Change 1A Submission – Sheffield Properties Ltd, Ngahina Developments Ltd[PDF 170 KB]