Paraparaumu Community Board Grants
- Applications must be made on the approved application form and addressed to the Democracy Services team. For any questions please email or phone the team.
- Applications must be received no later than eight working days before the Paraparaumu Community Board meeting date in order to meet the reporting deadline.
If you're successful you'll need to provide a short, simple report back on the use of the funds, by completing an 'Accountability report back' form, outlining the benefits you gained.
Any money not used for the purpose applied for is required to be immediately repaid to the Paraparaumu Community Board, Community Grants Fund.
If you're providing benefits to the Paraparaumu area in general and are unable to receive sufficient grants from other sources because of timeframe or ineligibility, this grant might be the one.
- Community Grants Fund Application Form - online application
- Discretionary Grants Fund Criteria and Application Form [DOCX 56 KB]
- Discretionary Grants Fund Criteria and Application Form [PDF 94 KB]
Apply using our online form. We prefer online applications, but hard copies will also be accepted.