Paraparaumu Community Board Grants
Two grants are administered by the Paraparaumu Community Board.
Procedure for applications
- Applications must be made on the approved application form and addressed to the Democracy Services team. For any questions please email or phone the team.
- Applications must be received no later than eight working days before the Paraparaumu Community Board meeting date in order to meet the reporting deadline.
If you're successful you'll need to provide a short, simple report back on the use of the funds, by completing an 'Accountability report back' form, outlining the benefits you gained.
Any money not used for the purpose applied for is required to be immediately repaid to the Paraparaumu Community Board, Community Grants Fund.
- Accountability Report[DOCX 23 KB]
- Accountability Report[PDF 70 KB]
Discretionary Grants Fund
If you're providing benefits to the Paraparaumu area in general and are unable to receive sufficient grants from other sources because of timeframe or ineligibility, this grant might be the one.
- Discretionary Grants Fund Criteria and Application Form [DOCX 56 KB]
- Discretionary Grants Fund Criteria and Application Form [PDF 94 KB]
Initiatives Funding Grant
The Paraparaumu Community Board has $20,000 available to support local projects and activities that meet the wellbeing needs of residents in the Paraparaumu community.
- Initiatives Funding Grant online form[DOCX 55 KB]
- Initiatives Funding Grant Criteria and Application Form[PDF 102 KB]
Applications for this funding must be received at least eight working days before a meeting to be considered at that meeting.