On Thursday 30 August 2018, the Grants Allocation Committee considered applications for this year’s funding round. This year 43 applications for the community grants fund were received with over $75,000 requested for projects, events and activities which contribute to achieving positive social outcomes for people living on the Kāpiti Coast District.
The total fund available this year is $33,578.
Twenty organisations and groups received grants from Kāpiti Coast District Council’s Community Grants Scheme for 2018.
This year’s recipients are:
- Actively Coping with Cancer
- Adult Literacy Aotearoa (Kāpiti) Inc.
- Citizens Advice Bureau Kāpiti
- Cross Roads Christian Community Trust
- Heart Kids Wellington
- KapiMana Multiples
- Kāpiti Coast WEA
- Kāpiti Summer School Charitable Trust
- Kāpiti Toy Library
- Kāpiti Women’s Centre
- Kidz Need Dadz
- Lifeline Foundation Charitable Trust
- Little Sprouts Charitable Trust (Kāpiti)
- Mary Potter Hospice
- Ōtaki Women’s Health Group
- Parenting Place – Attitude Youth Division
- Parent to Parent Wellington
- Raumati South Residents Association
- The Kāpiti AED Trust
- NZ Council of Victim Support
The Committee would like to thank and acknowledge all the organisations that applied for the scheme for the work and services provided to Kāpiti and wishes these organisations all the best in their future endeavours.
All Community Grant recipients from 2018-2019 are required to provide Council with an accountability report outlining the benefits gained through the Community Grants funding. This is due by Friday 30 August 2019.
Note that accountability reports need to be received before the next funding round for organisations to be considered for further funding.
For further information contact:
Telephone (04) 296 4700 or 800 486 486
Or email email@example.com