Paekākāriki Community Board Grants
Community Board Grants are available to groups or individuals who promise a future input into the development of community, cultural or sports activities within the District.
There are two grants administered by the Paekākāriki Community Board. They are:
- Campe Estate Community Grant
- Paekākāriki Community Board Grant
Campe Estate Community Grant
Organisations and individuals providing services which benefit the Paekākāriki community, especially young people, are eligible to apply for this grant.
Paekākāriki Community Board Grant
The purpose of the Paekākāriki Community Board Grant is to support activities that encourage the development of cultural, sports, environmental, social or educational activities within the local district.
- Paekākāriki Community Board Grant Application Form - PDF
- Paekākāriki Community Board Grant Application Form - Word
All grant recipients are required to provide a short, simple report back on use of the funds, by completing an “Accountability Report Back” form outlining the benefits gained.
Any money NOT used for the purpose applied for is required to be immediately repaid to the Paekākāriki Community Board, Community Grants Fund.
Procedure for Applications
- Applications must be made on the approved application form and addressed to Judy Rennie. For any questions please email or phone: 04 296 4893.
- Applications must be received not later than eight working days prior to the Paekākāriki Community Board meeting date in order to meet the reporting deadline.